Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Rotary Drilling Machine||OEM/ODM:||Customized Design Is Welcomed|
|Certification:||TUV||Usage:||Well Drilling, Masonry Drilling|
|Processing Type:||Forging||Type:||Rotary Drilling|
carbide auger teeth,
carbide bullet teeth
Drilling buckets are mainly used for drilling water-bearing sandy soil, sludge, clay, muddy sub clay, sandy gravel, cobble, and weathered soft formation. The bucket can be designed into cylindrical type and conical type according to bucket diameter, type of drilling rig and soil conditions. The opening and closing device can be operated manually, mechanically or mixed manner. The welding angle of bucket teeth can be designed according to formation conditions.
The bottom cover is made of high-strength Mn plate, and the cutting edge includes single-layer type and double-layer type; The soil inlet also includes single-bottom type and double-bottom type.
1) Long service life based on the material using;
2) Reliable quality based on fine manufacturing processes;
3) Bearing strengthed by hard metal of every bit;
4) Metal bearing sealed or rubber bearing sealed;
5) It is widely used in water borehole drilling and oil and gas drilling.
1. Prompt Delivery.
2. Best after-sale service.
3. The product could be produce according to customer”s requirements.
4. Inquiries are typically replied within 24 hours.
Apply rock:Dense sand, granvle and medium up to weak
|Bucket height H1
|Flat teeth N.O.||Bullet teeth NO.|
Contact Person: Sales Manager